LET IT HAPPEN ALREADY
- Scott: So I'm glad we didn't die and stuff.
- Stiles: So how'd you like Star Wars?
- Scott: We didn't watch it.
- Stiles: What the fuck do you mean you didn't watch it.
- Scott: We were kind of almost killed.
- Stiles: Yeah. By me because I'm gonna kill you right now for not watching it.
have decided those kids who appeared to be randomly trick or treating in an abandoned warehouse district are actually tenants and the next day at work their parents were like “our landlord really goes all out Halloween you should hear the great trick he pulled on the kids in the building this year really makes up for all the noisy parties he throws”
"I have always loved to create art. When I was in fifth grade, my art teacher called me the "Queen of Colors" and that further encouraged me me to continue working on my dream to become an artist. After graduating from a high school specialized on art and textile design, I majored at art in college. My field of specialty is watercolor and oil because I love the fluidity this medium enables me to capture.
I consider interpreting the beauty of the natural and the man-made world my mission in life because I hope to bring joy to people.”